Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More shopping!...

A highlight of the YDM on Sunday was to catch up with Nicole from Hot Toffee. I used to have the luxury of having her glass fused jewellery tempt me on a daily basis when it was in my store so to see her range glinting in the warm sunlight was a special treat.


I immediately looked for a new pair of lolly studs which are my favourites as they are just so easy and simple to wear (ended up with both a red and a black pair). Nicole's stall was next to Rowie Designs from Byron Bay where I was immediately taken with a simple black dress with an interesting turned down neckline in contrasting grey fabric - like the collar pictured below. I liked the idea of co-ordinating the dress with red so also added one of the Rowie Designs shrugs to complete the look - her website is still underconstruction but you can view Rowie's designs via their facebook group or myspace page.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was so great to see you back in Brisbane Alyssa!!