Monday, September 15, 2008

Sign of the Times

This the last week of Lyssy May residing in Morningside! Its very hard to believe and I know it is going to be a sad week as it is already proving hard to say goodbye to the many wonderful 'regulars' who pop in to say hello and are just as passionate about handmade as I am. I will actually still be sewing from the shop for another week after I close on Saturday so the made to order service is definitely in full swing. Its not too late to stop by this week if you were hoping to have something ready for racing season etc.

The good news for locals is that the spirit of what I have tried to establish at my little location is going to be maintained with the new store that will be taking my place - more news to come on that soon!

1 comment:

Little Jane St said...

Hi Alyssa,

How sad it will be to see you leave... All the best on your new adventure - very exciting! It is good to hear your store will be maintained though!

I will be sure to pop by your new space the next time I am in Melbourne.

All the best