Sunday, September 7, 2008

A big week!

I have had an exciting but exhausting week in Melbourne and I can't wait to share all my plans with the friends of Lyssy May. The best news is that I have some studio space lined up so I will have a little corner of this fabulous city for Lyssy May to call its own. I have been wandering around and soaking up all the possibilities that stretch before me and I can't wait to start.

After pounding the pavement all day it is nice to have a comfy place to stay of a night and I can thoroughly recommend Carlton Terrace if you are visiting and would like somewhere that is handy to everything but is also peaceful and relaxing. It is located parallel to Lygon St which is bad for the wasteline but is also near the Carlton Gardens where I have been having some beautiful walks on my way to check out Fitzroy etc.

I am back in Brissy tomorrow and about to head into the last 2 weeks of trading from my Morningside store which is going to be extremely, extremly, extremely sad so I am pleased I've had a chance to scout out Melbourne to reinforce the decision before the emotional farewells begin!

No comments: