Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time travels


Today I received a call on my mobile from a lovely lady who was on her way with fabric for me to make a bespoke bag for her and just wanted to check I was at the store. After some initial confusion I realised she was in Brisbane and on her way to where my old store was and it was quite amazing for me to think that it is well over a year now since I moved on (she was very happy to learn though that I am still in operation we will be creating the design 'long distance'!).

Speaking of time going fast - Monday is the cut off for international orders that I can guarantee will be there for Christmas if being sent directly from Lyssy May (edit: sorry deadline now passed). These 3 new drawstring bag designs below would dearly love to travel for the holiday season!

No comments: