Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sheep's Back Wool Gallery

In a previous lifetime I was a public servant in Canberra and whilst living there I often drove through Yass and its surrounds which always struck me as a pretty place and somewhere you'd like to sit by a fire in winter and knit away to your heart's content - maybe that was influenced by the beautiful sheep farms I would pass by in the area.

These memories were recently brought back when Kate from The Sheep's Back Wool Gallery in Yass contacted me about stocking Lyssy May designs and I am pleased to say that they are now in-store along side beautiful woolen and other natural fibre clothing and accessories as well as sheepskin products, baby and nursery goods and knitting yarns. The store also stocks individually made accessories and holds art exhibitions. If you are in the area it is well worth the visit! The Sheep's Back Wool Gallery, 67 Comur Street, Yass NSW. Phone 02 6226 3072

No comments: