Thursday, January 22, 2009

Young and Free

I do love a good lamington (but not the jam filled ones!) and a nice mug of tea (try as hard as I can since moving to Melbourne I just still can't handle coffee). This weekend I will be celebrating Australia Day by moving into my new little piece of Victoria and Lyssy May will be reborn. It feels like its been a long time since I packed up my goods in Brisbane and I simply cannot wait to spread my creative wings again. I will based in the Younghusband Wool Stores in Kensington (much more details to come this week). I hope you have a great weekend and I look foward to keeping you up to date with what is happening at Lyssy May as I set out on yet another adventure.

(check out lamington recipe at http://gourmettraveller.com.au/lamingtons.htm)

3 comments:

mygirl said...

yay,so good to hear from you,how exciting,so happy it's all happening at last. YAY!

paisleystclaire said...

Congratulations on the new digs. I'm enjoying your new adventure.

Alyssa said...

Thanks girls! I still quite can't believe I can finally unpack all my boxes of fabrics etc - they haven't seen much light in 4 mths.